[Fredslist] Fwd: Broadway's Next Hit Musical -- Upcoming Shows

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Wed Jun 9 14:11:39 EDT 2010

Hi Fellow Gothamites
My son's show is coming up on July 1. Gothamite Gerry Goldhaber was there a few weeks ago and wrote a rave review on Fred's List. In the interim, "Broadways Next Hit Musical" shared a program with Joy Behar and Susie Essman (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and Susie sure didn't curb her enthusiasm - she went out of way to tell my son and the rest of the cast how much she loved the show. So, get yourself a ticket for July 1 and be prepared to laugh uncontrollably while being amazed at the group's improv talents.
BOB SCHIFFMANN
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
719 Basin Clove Road
Hamden NY 13782-2503