[Fredslist] I hope it is never too late to say thank you

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:28:52 EDT 2010

Gotham really is like an extended family.  With few exceptions, and I have
run across only one, everyone always treats me just the way I would hope
they would and even better.
My thanks goes out to Esther Horowitz who graciously offered her skills and
knowledge to help my son with a possible theft identity situation and to
David Bishop who came and helped me with my computer.  He made it simple and
didn't try to "milk" the situation.  He also knew what he was doing.  Not
always the case with computer folk.
                                                                 *Thank you*

--
Sherry Rivera