[Fredslist] Special Needs group meeting

goreficicfp at metlife.com goreficicfp at metlife.com
Mon Jun 7 15:34:40 EDT 2010

This Thursday June 10th the Special Needs group will be meeting. The
meeting is at 8 AM 1600 Stewart Ave Westbury ( corner of Stewart and
Merrick avenues ) in the lobby conference room. Frank Gucciardo of Frangeli
Consulting and Remodeling will be our featured speaker .  He will present
the various things we need to know to make the home of a special needs
person safe , comfortable , functional etc....
If you wish to attend please sign up and pay on the Gotham website

Hope to see you there.

George M. Orefici, CFP
Financial Planner
2929 Expressway Drive N
Suite 100
Hauppauge, NY 11749
Phone:631-851-5893
Fax :631-851-5730
goreficicfp at metlife.com
http://www.gorefici.metlife.com/

Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC), New York, NY 10166. Securities
and investment advisory services offered by MetLife Securities, Inc.
(MSI)(FINRA/SIPC) and a registered investment adviser, New York, NY 10166.
MLIC and MSI are affiliates.

You may ask not to receive future email advertisements from MetLife and its
affiliates by sending an email back to me at the above email address.
Please indicate in your message that you do not wish to receive future
email solicitations and be sure to indicate any additional email addresses
to which your request applies. Your request will be recorded upon receipt.
This may take up to ten (10) business days.
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.