[Fredslist] Honoring Fred Klein

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Jun 4 12:31:49 EDT 2010

Thank you, Judy, for that lovely and inspiring message which gives those of us not able to attend the event honoring Fred a concrete story of the difference Fred's (and the other honorees') efforts have made in a real life. I am sure there are so many more of equal passion and import. Wonderful to "memorialize" Fred's passion and dedication.

I am sorry not to have been there but appreciate the sharing of the occasion from those who were.

And, Fred, I have no doubt of your commitment to go on and on and on. For you and for myself, I can't imagine any other way. Shouldn't we all keep going as long as we can?

All best - Optimistically,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2009)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com