[Fredslist] JAYNE LATZ - THANK YOU FOR HELPING MY FRIEND

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Tue Jun 1 08:50:30 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I want to let everyone know how wonderful; professional and knowledgeable
Jayne Latz - Corporate Speech Solutions really is.

I recently referred a client-friend to Jayne who needed help with accent
reduction and speech pathology.  Since Jayne was recently on my show and
demonstrated her knowledge of both matters, I referred my friend to her.
They had a telephone conversation and Jayne being her usual self, totally
charmed him (just by one phone call) and he retained her services for his
company.  I thought I was referring just one person, only to find out that
he has hired her to do ALL their company presentations and train their
entire staff for speaking with confidence (Jayne's forte).  You never know
what one phone call can do for you sometimes.  My friend came back and
thanked me for getting him connected to Jayne...

Thank you Jayne for helping my friend and making me look good :-)

Regards,

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Please Click the link below and Vote for me to be the next Oprah Winfrey
Network (OWN) Host.

<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1>