[Fredslist] VOTE for GURMEET SODHI as your next OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK HOST

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Tue Jun 1 08:39:16 EDT 2010

Hello Gotham Family,

You have come through for me before several times, and, I need your support
again.  This is once in a lifetime opportunity for me and I need collective
efforts to make it happen.

I want to let you know that Oprah Winfrey is launching her own channel - OWN
(Oprah Winfrey Network) and she is looking for talk show hosts for her
channel.  I have auditioned as a host for the Traditional Talk Show
category.

The person who has the most votes gets to make it to the semifinals.  This
is my dream and it will be a reality with your help.

I need your support by VOTING FOR ME on the link below.  And please forward
this to your friends; family; colleagues...to VOTE FOR ME as your next OWN
Host.  Voting has officially begun.   Please click this link -
http://myown.
<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1>
oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=2717&promo_i
d=1 if the link doesn't open then please copy and paste it in your browser
and VOTE.WE NEED MILLION PLUS VOTES TO MAKE IT TO THE SEMIFINALS......YOUR
VOTE COUNTS.

Thank you all for your VOTE and Support. (YES, you can click the link from
your Blackberry's and Vote too :-) ).

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Please Click the link below and Vote for me to be the next Oprah Winfrey
Network (OWN) Host.