[Fredslist] Optonline

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Fri Jul 16 23:06:02 EDT 2010

All back up and running!  Hope everyone is too!

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.

Has anybody else been without access to optonline emails today?  Do we know what the problem is?  When I call customer service the message only says that due to heavy call volume they cannot take calls and then it disconnects!! No messages either on the website. "UGH" - the answer to the question "what would you do without email access"!!!!!

email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com