[Fredslist] where, how to donate a car?

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 00:33:19 EDT 2010

If anyone knows a reputable place to donate a car to, preferably where  the
car can be driven and exchanged for  proper receipts, please let me  know.
Name, location and contact info would be great.  Plus, if  anyone has done
this and knows if any other formalities are required, would like  to know
that too.  What I'm aware of is you take off the plates and return  them to
DMV and get your name off the registration - is that all, and would  anything
other than donation receipt (ie, copy of Title signed over?) be  required
for DMV to take your name off registration?

Thanks very much,

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator