[Fredslist] Cleaning Crew needed

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 17:15:19 EDT 2010

I  believe we have some Gothamites whose stock in trade answers the below
request from a good friend of mine.  I invite those individuals,  and anyone
who may have a recommendation, to reply to me with  contact information and
I will pass it along.  The apartment is in  Manhattan on the UWS.

Thanks  as always!

Iris

Iris  Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside Drive
New York, NY  10025
(212) 865-0505 Tel & Fax
(917) 716-7690  Cell
iriswolinsky at aol.com

Hi!   So I'm back looking for resources.  We're in the midst of renovation,
and  the bedrooms will be done this week!  So I can start unpacking into
them -  but first need a serious cleaning crew to come in.  I'm looking for
very  thorough - we took down a wall in our kitchen, so the amount of dust is
huge.  Any suggestions would be most  welcome!!

Thanks,
Julie