[Fredslist] Congratulations to Michael Steger, Named Best Intellectual Property Attorney by NY Enterprise Report

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Jul 7 17:05:50 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham tribe:

Congratulations to Michael Stegar, a Marketing & Communications star group
member, on being recently named ³Best² Intellectual Property attorney by New
York Enterprise Report¹s ³2010 Best  Accountants and Attorneys for Growing
Businesses.²  Michael is an integral member of our group and we are proud to
boast that one of our own has been so recognized.

When we reviewed Michael¹s Gotham membership application, one of his friends
said, ³and Michael writes the best contracts.²  But let it be also known
that his ³good guy² status is also ranked ³Bes²!   Congratulations to a
wonderful friend.

I also wish to recognize Rob Levin, a former Marketing & Communications
Group member, whose New York Enterprise Report held this first ³Best² list.
Winners were announced at a special program that recognized and celebrated
the tri-state area attorneys and advisors who ²go above and beyond the call
of duty² in helping their clients to succeed.  The program was held on June
29 at the Trump Soho.

Congratulations to the best of our best....

Fondly

Bambe Levine
Marketing & Communications
Group Leader and Coordinator