[Fredslist] Attorney Needed

Michael Lord michael at mlordco.com
Wed Jul 7 16:56:18 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham:

I am a recruiter for attorneys.  I have a law firm client which is looking to hire an attorney with experience in estate planning, probate, and litigation.  The law firm is located in NORTHERN NEW JERSEY and living in proximity is important.  The candidate should be admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey and have a small, portable client base.  If the candidate were also able to close residential real estate transactions, that would be terrific.  If you or someone you know fits this description, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Michael

Michael Lord, Esq. | Michael Lord & Company
245 Fifth Avenue, Suite 901 | New York, NY 10016
237 Danbury Road | Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (646) 258-1761 | (203) 834-0008
michael at mlordco.com | www.mlordco.com
Member, National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC)