[Fredslist] FW: moving companies

Janet Castrogiovanni jdgrosso at optonline.net
Fri Jan 15 08:25:55 EST 2010

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for movers.  I believe that we have
some Gotham members that are movers, so I would love to speak with you.
My parents will be moving from Brooklyn to Massapequa Park within the
next few months, and we are trying to find a company that has a great
reputation, and not too expensive.  My parents have been in the same
house for 45 years, so needless to say, this is very stressful for them,
and my mom is worried about who will be moving all of their furniture
and possessions.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you,

Janet