[Fredslist] A Great Gotham Netwroking Event

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 09:35:12 EST 2010

Good  Morning all-

 I am so happy to have received positive responses to the Blogger Party from Gotham members whom I have never met. I am  looking forward to meeting them at the party and making new business connections. You can too.

 The Blogger Party  will be on Thursday, March 11, 2010 at Novita Trattoria on Franklin Avenue in Garden City.
People will be meeting for drinks starting at 5:30 p.m. and those of us
who are staying for dinner will be sitting down approximately 1 hour
later.   This is an
open event. All are welcome and you are encouraged to bring guests. You
do not have to be a Gotham member to attend, only a fan of the blogs or
the bloggers.

Everyone will
be paying for their own dinner and/or drinks. Please RSVP to me directly
and let me know whether you will be just having drinks or also staying
for dinner so that  I can provide an accurate headcount.

I am looking forward to receiving more positive responses!

Rona Gura