[Fredslist] Free Email Marketing Seminar - NJ, Bergen County

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Sun Feb 14 12:17:35 EST 2010

NJBN (NJ Business Network)
Presents
A FREE SEMINAR
"The Power of Email Marketing"
by Wendy Caplan-Carol  (CONSTANT CONTACT)
March 2, 2010
The Fair Laen Community Center
10-10 Kipp Street, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
4pm-6:30pm

Building relationships that are key to your business success with easy,
inexpensive and highly effective
e-mail marketing!  in this seminar, we will provide tips to increase your
e-mail deliverability and open
rates, write good headlines and content, and perhaps most importantly
strategies for getting and
keeping high quality prospects, customers and members.

Become a trusted email sender in the eyes of your prospects, customers and
members.
Build YOUR LIST!  How to find and keep email list subscribers.
Get your sent email opened and read.
Turn your readers into more frequent buyers/supporters/donators.
Target your communications - How to get the right message to the right
people at the right time.
Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty.

If you can make it let me know and I'd love to see you there.
Thank you and have a fabulous day.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l