[Fredslist] [fredlist] Whippet puppies for adoption

Geri Gregor GGregor at grassicpas.com
Wed Feb 10 11:10:00 EST 2010

To all:

I have two adorable and sweet 8 1/2 month old whippet puppies - one female and one male.  I am looking for a loving home for these puppies.  Please contact me directly and I can send photos or you can come and meet them (or one of them)
Thanks Geri

Geri A. Gregor
Partner

GRASSI & CO. CPAs & Success Consultants®

Ranked by Crain's NY as one of the top 25 accounting firms in the New York Metropolitan area
Named by Long Island Business News as one of the top 10 accounting firms on Long Island

50 Jericho Quadrangle
Jericho, New York  11753

Direct: (516)336-2496
Cell: (516)410-2571
Phone: (516) 256-3500
Fax: (516) 256-3510
E-mail: ggregor at grassicpas.com<mailto:ggregor at grassicpas.com>
www.grassicpas.com<http://www.grassicpas.com/>
DISCLAIMER
In accordance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of 1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or 2) promoting, marketing or
recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

 The information contained in this transmission, and any accompanying attachments, is confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone.