[Fredslist] Help Two Causes for $20

Mitlin Financial lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Wed Feb 10 10:01:05 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am hoping you can assist me, thank you to those who already have
purchased tickets.

A charity that I am very involved with, the American Foundation for
Suicide Prevention, is going to be the charity of the game at the
Islander vs. Boston Bruin game on Saturday March 6th at 2PM.  I need
to sell roughly 60 tickets for this event and I am hoping you can help.

There are two ways you can help:
1)      Purchase tickets for yourself, family              or friends
2)      Purchase the tickets and at your request we will donate them towww.mostvaluablekids.org
, which helps under privileged kids see local sporting events (Scott
Bloom is very involved with this charity and would appreciate the
support too.)

The tickets are $20 each and would be going to a great cause.  It is a
Saturday game so it would be ideal for you to bring the family.
Please let me know if you can purchase tickets for this game it would
be greatly appreciated.  Keep in mind all checks would be made payable
directly to the charity.

Contact me at (631) 952-4466 x11 or via email for tickets.

In advance, I appreciate your support.

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466
www. mitlinfinancial.com

Please visit my blog at www.lawrencesprung.com

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance | Estate Planning | Asset
Management

Securities offered through Securities America Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
and advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors,
Inc., Lawrence D. Sprung representative.

Lawrence D. Sprung- Mitlin Financial, Inc. and Securities America are
unaffiliated.

Trading instructions sent via email may not be honored. Please contact
my office at (631)952-4466 or Securities America, Inc. (800)747-6111
Option 1 for all buy and sell orders. Please me advised that
communications regarding trades in your account are for informational
purposes only. You should continue to rely on confirmations and
statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets. The text of
this communication is confidential and use by any person who is not
the intended recipient is prohibited. Any person who receives this
communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of
this communication without copying or further dissemination. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such
as social security numbers and account numbers via email.