[Fredslist] Please help my son get an accounting position

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Wed Feb 3 11:55:05 EST 2010

I really need some GOTHAM MAGIC!!

 My son has extensive experience in both accounting and tax work.

He is a hands on financial executive with 24 years experience at varied service related firms, including both large corporate and small business environments. An effective problem solver comfortable working with all levels of management.

I attach his resume. Kindly call him directly if you can help him directly or have any leads for him.

Thank you for anything you can do to help.

Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
www.psapartnershiip.org
212 684 0281