[Fredslist] Does anyone know a good real estate agent that works in Guttenburg, NJ?

Steven Halpern SHalpern at aclawrence.com
Tue Dec 21 14:03:26 EST 2010

Happy Holidays everyone..

I have a client looking to sell his home in Guttenburg, NJ I need a great agent to refer him to...
Thank You
Steve

Steven Halpern
AC LAWRENCE & COMPANY
Sales Manager
917-586-7421
shalpern at aclawrence.com

designated recipient(s) named above.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use or
dissemination of this e-mail message or its contents, either in whole or in
part, is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
message, kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.

The transmission and content of this Email cannot be guaranteed to be secure
or
error-free. Therefore, A.C. Lawrence cannot represent that the information in
this Email is complete, accurate, uncorrupted, timely or free of viruses.  By
reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other
defects. The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in
any way from this message or its attachments.  A.C. Lawrence is a licensed real
estate broker.