[Fredslist] fast aol question

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 14:56:13 EST 2010

My default setting for documents mysteriously changed recently; someone
told me how to reset, but it didn't stick.  Not finding the paper I  wrote it
on but it takes 1 minute.  Can anyone  tell me?   Basically, I've always had
Font Style, Font Size, and Bold,  Italics, & Underline and a few other
symbols up top when I  write or edit any document.  They're gone and it's
hampering my  style.  I still have them for email, wierdly.  Thanks  Gotham!!

Email me your phone number or just call me if you know!   (212) 865-0505
Tel

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator