[Fredslist] Looking for Home health care aide part-time in Suffolk County

Hubbard, Karen1 [MSB-PVTC] karen1.hubbard at morganstanleysmithbarney.com
Mon Dec 13 09:16:54 EST 2010

Good morning Gotham,

A friend just had his in-laws move in with his family in Nesconset, LI
and they require a home health aide part time.  Can someone recommend
someone or a place to begin the search.  They are at a loss as to how to
find someone that comes recommended.

thanks so much for the help.

Karen E. Hubbard
Second Vice President
Financial Advisor

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC
855 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530

Phone 516-227-2977
Fax      516-248-8630

e-mail: karen1.hubbard at mssb.com

The highest compliment I can receive is the referral or introduction to
your friends, family and business associates. I'd be honored if you
would pass along my website. Thank you for your trust and ongoing
confidence. For timely market and research information,

Visit our team's website at: http://fa.smithbarney.com/coylehubbard
<http://fa.smithbarney.com/coylehubbard>
<http://www.fa.smithbarney.com/coylehubbardjappell>

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail may be
legally privileged and confidential.  If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete
the e-mail and attachments immediately.  You should not retain, copy or
use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose any part
of the contents to any other person.

Important Notice to Recipients:
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize
or effect the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to
send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions.
Any such request, orders, or instructions that you send will not be
accepted and will not be processed by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

The sender of this e-mail is an employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic
and paper copies and notify the sender immediately.   Erroneous transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney reserves the right, to the extent permitted
under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. By e-mailing
with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney you consent to the foregoing.