[Fredslist] Lost ones ones

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 23:36:42 EDT 2010

If you lost a loved one in the past year join us on September 30th at Prohibition on 82nd from 6-8pm.

The back room is being closed to Gothamites. It is a chance to honor our loved ones and gather in camaraderie. Our own Janet Sullivan, a member of the NY healthcare group and bereavement counselor, will guide and support our gathering.

Save the date and Please RSVP me your attendance. Family members are welcomed.

Warmest regards
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655
Text me if immediate response is required