[Fredslist] Needed - Employment Attorney - Employee Oriented

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 22:51:46 EDT 2010

Gotham - a friend of mine is basically being pushed out from her long time job in which she has really performed well.  She needs the assistance of one of our great Gotham employment attorneys or great friends of Gothamites.

As someone who generally represents management in these instances - I don't really have someone who is reputable who I would refer her to - - but I know you do -

Please send me your references and I will pass them on to her

thanks!

Susan Zinder
(women's group)