[Fredslist] Knicks and Rangers

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Wed Aug 25 08:59:54 EDT 2010

Great weather day for being inside...like at MSG watching my two favorite pro teams.

So....Letting my Gotham friends know that I'm open to sharing my season tickets in various ways.

Knicks-Section 131. Row A. 4 seats at about $87 each (is front row on lower walkaround-directly between men's room and real bar-best value).

Rangers-2 sets-season tix (2) are Section 340 Row A. Only about $57 each. Also (15 games) section 118, row A. 3 tix at $100 each.

Yes, I love row A...and you.

From Scott M. Bloom -

Bloom Real Estate Group www.bloomreg.com

Powerhouse Business Brokers www.powerhousebb.com