[Fredslist] Max Yassky: NYU Student for Hire!

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 21:09:34 EDT 2010

It seems impossible, but my son, Max, will be a Freshman at NYU beginning this
Sunday! Max is a percussionist and will be studying Music Education at
Steinhardt. I'm so proud!

This is the situation: Max has a serious pizza and Dr. Pepper habit, and he's
going to need to work for some extra pocket cashola so he can feed his
insatiable need. If there are any Gotham folk out there who'd like to employ a
really exceptional kid on a regular basis (a few hours a week, maybe?), Max
would be a great kid to have work for you. He's held an after-school job at the
local pharmacy (no jokes, please . . . .) for several years, and is hoping to
continue his after-school earnings. There's not much he can't do (except
advanced calculus and brain surgery), and he's an honest, sincere kid with a
good old soul.

So whether you've got something last minute (an extra hand to serve drinks at a
party?) or anything else (legal, of course!), why don't you give him a call at:
203-521-1368. Tell him you're a Gothamite.

Many thanks to all,

His proud Mom,

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
To learn more about the new, limited edition book: Alfred Dreyfus — Notebooks
from Devil's Island, go to http://preview.tinyurl.com/yjp6m2m

Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project:
http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171