[Fredslist] Contact at Dept of Health and Human services, US Govt

pjfsesq at aol.com pjfsesq at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 15:50:55 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham,
I need a contact at this agency, in particular with the Insp Generals office to help me help my client. My client pled guilty to a NON Criminal disposition in an Attorney General prosecution in New York State and has been cleared by all NYS agencies to resume working in the health care field. Our national govt. , in its infinite wisdom, and without any checking of the relevant facts has decided to place her on a 5 year ineligibility list. Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Phil Smallman