[Fredslist] Last Day to Register for Gotham Green Awards

David Marks - Shades of Green Network david at shadesofgreennetwork.com
Mon Apr 19 11:17:07 EDT 2010

The 2010 Gotham Green Awards Event on Earth Day

Today's the last day to register for the event! Click <http://www.Green-Wave-Email.com/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=80947&MID=681&LID=27&EID=145495>  here!

Dear Gotham,

Join our 2010 Gotham Green Awards winners for a delicious organic luncheon at the Friars Club in NYC on the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. Find out how our winners are making a difference for our planet!

Where: the Friars Club @ 57 East 55th Street

When: Earth Day, Thursday, April 22nd at 12:30 pm.
How: Deadline to register for the event: Today, April 19th, 2010

(Organic vegetarian options will be available.)

Click <http://www.Green-Wave-Email.com/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=80948&MID=681&LID=27&EID=145495>  here to register for the event now.

Check out the image below to learn how to navigate through the  <http://www.Green-Wave-Email.com/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=80949&MID=681&LID=27&EID=145495> eProgram and then give it a click to view it. It's very slick.

 <http://www.Green-Wave-Email.com/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=80950&MID=681&LID=27&EID=145495>

Please share this email and links with your respective network and let's make it an Earth Day event to remember.  <http://www.Green-Wave-Email.com/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=80951&MID=681&LID=27&EID=145495> Sign up now!

Want to save trees and go digital with an eProgram like this?

 <mailto:info at shadesofgreennetwork.com?subject=I%20want%20to%20save%20some%20trees%20with%20digital%20publishing.> Contact us and we can show you how.

Shades of Green Network, LLC

 <http://www.Green-Wave-Email.com/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=80952&MID=681&LID=27&EID=145495> www.shadesofgreennetwork.com
 <mailto:info at shadesofgreennetwork.com> info at shadesofgreennetwork.com

201.984.3413
Copyright (C) 2010 | Shades of Green Network LLC | All rights reserved.

  _____

 <http://www.green-wave-email.com>

 <http://Green-Wave-Email.com> Email Marketing for
You and Your Planet