[Fredslist] Fantastic Office Space Available - 914 sq ft in Merrick New York

Jill Haimson jhaimson at preferredenv.com
Mon Apr 19 10:45:43 EDT 2010

Once again, my Fantastic Office Space is Available for another tenant -
ideal for insurance, lawyer, real estate, retail, etc. Reasonable rates,
utilities included.

It is 914 sq ft in Merrick New York, on a main street (Merrick Avenue),
conveniently located between the Southern state parkway and Sunrise Highway.
I am also a tenant and maintain the building meticulously.

Please call me at phone number below or email.

Jill S. Haimson, CGWP, PG
Principal

PREFERRED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
323 Merrick Avenue
North Merrick, New York 11566

Port Authority of NY & NJ, NYS & NYC Certified Women-Owned Business
Enterprise

www.preferredenv.com

TEL: 516- 546-1100 x 32
CELL: 516-647-4211