[Fredslist] Tighten the Connection Between Gotham NY/NJ/CT/Miami and Boston NYC Favor

Rosengard, Glenn g.rosengard at easternbank.com
Sat Apr 17 15:24:36 EDT 2010

Hello Fellow Gothamites,

I am a proud member of Gotham Boston.  I invite my fellow Gothamites to make the virtual or physical journey from the NY/NJ/CT/Miami area to Boston for a very special cause.  The event is the 2nd Annual Risa S. Rosengard Foundation, Inc fundraiser named for my loving wife who passed away from complications of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma three years ago leaving our two small daughters (then 3 and 5) with minimal community services to support the special needs of grieving children.   Since her passing, I have been fortunate to work with a community of family and friends and develop the Risa S. Rosengard Foundation.  Last year we held our first annual fundraiser and raised $80,000 to provide grants to a number of organization helping children affected by a close relative’s death.  This year’s 2nd Annual Event for the Risa S. Rosengard Foundation will be held on Sunday, May 2, 2010.  Our goal is to raise $100,000.

We will be providing grants to the Wildflower Camp Foundation http://www.wildflowercampfoundation.org/, The Children's Treehouse Foundation http://www.childrenstreehousefdn.org/ and Heartplay http://www/parmenter.org/heartplay.cfm.

Why outreach to Gothamites outside of the Greater Boston area?  Because we are all one family and you can help.  Here’s how:

•       Consider taking out an advertisement in our program book. Eastern Bank just became a Gold Sponsor.  Fill out a form at: http://www.risarosengardfoundation.org/dream2010.html

•       Consider donating a product, service or “experience” for our silent auction. I am specifically looking for a hotel stay in NYC.  I want to pair it up with famous TV show tickets that is live in NYC.  Also, a gift certificate to a decent restaurant or two in NYC.   A few of the items for this year’s auction includes: an African Safari, vacations in Maine and other great locations, Red Sox tickets behind home plate, Celtics playoff tickets, incredible sports memorabilia, and rare rock music memorabilia (Autographed Rolling Stones and Grateful Dead Guitars!)

•        Attend the event.  Tickets are $50, and there is no charge for children.  To purchase tickets online, activate:
        https://secure.qgiv.com/cps_donors/?key=MRLAG56S3BNZNAHTYZSV

•       Donate to the cause by activating: http://www.risarosengardfoundation.org/dream2010.html

To learn more about the Risa S. Rosengard foundation, Check out our website at www.risarosengardfoundation.org<http://www.risarosengardfoundation.org>.  You can also follow us on Facebook, twitter and You Tube!

Thank you for your consideration and support.  We welcome your involvement.  If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me.

Glenn
Glenn Rosengard
Vice President/Branch Manager Eastern Bank and Member of Gotham Boston
(w) 617 897-1101 (c) 617 921-4529

g.rosengard at easternbank.com<mailto:g.rosengard at easternbank.com>

The information contained in this electronic communication is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure  under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or their agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.