[Fredslist] Gotham Orientation May 11 at 4:30 at KZR and Cocktail Party at 6:00 p.m.

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Apr 17 14:36:32 EDT 2010

On Tuesday May 11, just before our Spring Cocktail Party, we are hosting our
traditional orientation meeting for Gotham's newest family members.

About the Orientation

If you are new to Gotham, come and join us to learn how to maximize your
Gotham experience. Feel free to define "new" any way you would like!! The
orientation will be facilitated by me, Nancy Schess (Gotham co-Founder)
Executive and Mitch Tobol (our webmaster).

If you are attending the Orientation, please RSVP to Nancy at
nschess at kleinzelman.com no later than May 3rd and let Nancy know that you
will be attending. Space in our conference room is limited and so we need to
be sure we have enough chairs!

Date:  Tuesday, May 11 at 4:30 p.m.

Where:  Klein Zelman Rothermel Conference Room, located at 485 Madison
Avenue, 15th Floor - between 51st and 52nd Streets

For those of you also attending the cocktail party (don't forget to sign
up!!), we will walk over together.  It's easy to sign up.  Just follow the
link below.

About the cocktail party

Party to be a cash bar pay as you go event with a nominal charge per person
for the appetizers and finger food we will have set up at the event.

When:  Tuesday, May 11 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Where: The Terrace Club located at Rockefeller Center Hotel, 25 West 51st
(between 5th & 6th), 7th floor Terrace Club.

Cost: $30, plus cash bar

So, make plans to join us and RSVP today by signing up on our website:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1891
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1891&eventTy
pe=1> &eventType=1

I look forward to seeing you on the 11th!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com