[Fredslist] Gotham*PLS READ***Meeting 4.14.10 more**plus ride the circuit

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 11:21:05 EDT 2010

I look forward to seeing everyone on the 14th,  however, I'm on vacation right now and Internet connection is spotty.
If it's not to much trouble,please send me your name and whether we can count you in for this terrific meeting.

For those of you that paid on line---I'm sure we've never met, so please send me your names again. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but at least all the names will come to my blackberry.

Warmest Regards,
Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC