[Fredslist] Quality Assurance Manager

David Jacks djacks at execusourceonline.com
Fri Apr 2 09:33:36 EDT 2010

Hello Gothamites,

I have been retained to fill my clients Quality Assurance Manager position
in Long Island.  They are in Pharmaceuticals and they manufacture solid
dosage / tablets prescription drugs.  They are a stable long-standing
company with a flexible schedule and great benefits.  Successful candidates
will have experience working in the area of Quality Assurance and will have
experience preparing for FDA inspections, CAPA experience and have ERP
experience.

Please share this with anyone who you feel may be interested and if they
contact me I will share the full job description and discuss the details
with them.

Thank you,
Dave

David Jacks