[Fredslist] Quality Control Director Position - Long Island

David Jacks djacks at execusourceonline.com
Fri Apr 2 09:31:29 EDT 2010

Hello Gothamites,

I have been retained to fill my clients Quality Control Director position in
Long Island.  They are in Pharmaceuticals and they manufacture solid dosage
/ tablets prescription drugs.  They are a stable long-standing company with
a flexible schedule and great benefits.  Successful candidates will have
experience working in the lab and hands-on experience manufacturing drugs
and the willingness to still be hands-on even though they will be in
management and have direct reports.

Please share this with anyone who you feel may be interested and if they
contact me I will share the full job description and discuss the details
with them.

Thank you,
Dave

David Jacks