[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Hispanic Dinner Meeting - September 23 at Spanish Restaurant Toledo

Brian Weiss bweiss at ggw.com
Thu Sep 17 12:05:06 EDT 2009

Hola Gotham,

Just a reminder that we are re-introducing Gotham Hispanic as a dinner group
and have our first dinner meeting scheduled for September 23, 2009 from 6:00
to 8:00 at the Spanish restaurant Toledo (
<http://www.toledorestaurant.com/> http://www.toledorestaurant.com) on 36th
Street between 5th and Madison. The dinner event includes wine, sangria and
tapas at one of the best Spanish eateries in the city.  We already have a
nice turnout confirmed for a great meal and networking so please RSVP
letting me know whether or not you are able to attend and ride the circuit.
Also, if you know of any guests who would like to attend and who have ties
(business or personal) to the Hispanic/Latin community, please feel free to
have them join us as well.

The fee is $50 for circuit riders and guests. You can find more information
about this event, including payment details, at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1329
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1329&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3.

Please let me know if you need any additional information and we hope to see
you on the 23rd.

Best regards,

Brian

Group Coordinator - Gotham Hispanic