[Fredslist] Dave Abeshouse gives a great presentation on Mediation at LI Legal

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Thu Sep 17 10:41:01 EDT 2009

Hi all -
Just a few belated words of appreciation for the great presentation Dave Abeshouse gave at LI Legal last week.
I've known Dave for years and have always been impressed by his knowledge, expertise and incredible professional generosity. At this talk, however, I really gained some valuable insights as to the benefits of Mediation in various types of legal disputes. Dave explained clearly and succinctly the different types of mediation styles, the pros and cons of each, the benefits of mediation versus arbitration and litigation.
A really valuable presentation. I continue to be even more and more impressed by Dave's experience in the facilitation of complex commercial business issues and their resolutions. Thanks Dave - I learned a great deal!

Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.