[Fredslist] Come meet Gotham East End - Last Breath of Summer Cocktails and Networking in the Hamptons! (stay the weekend!)

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Tue Sep 1 23:07:12 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham -

Please come join us for drinks and networking and meet the members of  Gotham's great new East End Group! We are gathering out in Southampton on the evening of Friday, September 25th!
The venue is Oso, a beautiful inndoor/outdoor pool-side bar, at the Southampton Inn, 91 Hill Street in the heart ord Southampton.
Time is 6:30 till whenever - and the Southampton Inn has offered a discount for a two night stay if you want to make a weekend of it.

In addition Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo has offered to coordinate a bus or van to and from the city/LI if enough people want to have a ride in and out on friday. (details to follow. . )

We are so excited about East End and we have a great group of core founding  members who are really looking forward to meeting the members of Gotham at large. And there's been some terrific business happening already - so please come join us!

Warm regards,
Victoria, Paul and Jason

Co chairs: Paul Napolitano,  Victoria Drogin, and group coordinator, Jason Greenberg

RSVP/Qs if interested to Jason at adjustman at aol.com.

Hope you can join us!

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.