[Fredslist] Ed Bienstock

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Oct 30 10:46:27 EDT 2009

I want to send out a public shout out to Ed Bienstock private jeweler. Ed is
very accommodating and does beautiful work. I had two items that had very
sentimental value and not only did he repair them better than new, his
prices are fair and his timing is fast. He definitely goes the extra mile
(no pun intended since he is running the marathon this weekend!)

Thank you Ed for delivering such a first rate product and for all of you
help. Another mensch is found in Gotham. Maybe we should start a mensch and
menschet group? I think Gotham is made up of mensches.

Please look at my new web site.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail