[Fredslist] Lucas Meyer is another mensch!

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Oct 23 14:00:21 EDT 2009

As some of you know I am now renting space in Lucas Meyer's building at 34
5th St in beautiful downtown Stamford. I have known Lucas for about three
years now and we are both in Fairfield Gotham together. In fact I was the
one who suggested he join our group when our wealth manager left in January
Lucas has been an asset to our group. I have always found him to be a truly
kind and generous man and I was thrilled when he had the best possible space
for me to rent. And now in the true spirit of Gotham, since we see each
other every day we are frequently thinking of and referring contacts back
and forth. In this case familiarity does not breed contempt. It is just the
opposite. Lucas has invited me to networking events that he thinks will have
good contacts for me and has introduced me to some great people. It feels
like every time he passes by my office he has someone else he wants me to
meet.

As I just read Deirdre Siegals' detailed definition of mensch on Fred's
List, I decided to jump on her bandwagon and say that Lucas Meyer is indeed
another mensch. I am privileged to know him and to be on his team. Deirdre,
thanks for posting that wonderful definition with all of the many
derivatives and descriptions. It is great to see it written in Hebrew too.
It brought me way back to the first mensches in my life, my grandfather and
father.

Please look at my new web site.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail