[Fredslist] NEED A PRINTER TO DONATE SERVICES FOR A SCHOOL

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Fri Oct 23 13:05:24 EDT 2009

Hi:

My son's preschool is having an auction in December. We are looking for a
printer to donate about 250 invitations and response cards for the event.
The printing donation would of course be tax deductible and the school would
of course promote your company to the parents and friends of the school.
It's free publicity and tax deductible. If you know of anyone who may be
interested, please let me know. As a marketer, I know printing invitations
could lead to printing business cards and stationary to holiday cards and
more.

Thanks

Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com
W: www.doubetllc.com

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy