[Fredslist] Need advice Bklyn commercial space

irene at eldercarenyc.org irene at eldercarenyc.org
Mon Oct 12 17:42:07 EDT 2009

Hi fellow travelers,

I am working with a broker who found me a space I love. Has many features that are important to me. It is at 26 Court Street 24th floor southern exposure lots of windows and sun. BUT the problem is the rent!!  I would need to rent out one or two of the offices to be able to comfortably pay the rent. So...what is your advice/experience with finding subletters in Bklyn?
Signed...Anxious in Brooklyn
Irene