[Fredslist] praise of Josephine Rotolo

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Sun Nov 1 21:27:24 EST 2009

Fellow Gothamites
I have know Josephine Rotolo for about a year, but over the past few
weeks I have gotten to experience her coaching style and talent in
action.

John Rudy, Chris Lama and I did a Gotham Brown Bag Seminar – “Business
Card to Viability, 7 Critical Considerations in Starting and Growing
Your Business”- in Fred's Office.  John, Chris and I had been
rehearsing, but the three of us were talking to ourselves, until
Josephine sat in on a couple of our practice sessions.

I know Josephine through Gotham’s Co-Mentoring Program (another great
benefit of Gotham).  She was the Director of Production in the
Advertising & Promotion Dept at Lifetime Television, and is now a NYU
trained personal and professional development coach.

I asked if she would listen to us, but was not prepared the level of
insight and understanding of how people would grasp our presentation,
and her observations to make it more powerful. Jo sat and took notes,
like she was viewing a pitch for a TV program, and then told us, as a
coach, in a style that we easily grasped, what was needed in content
and form, to make it significantly better

She is very talented and can help you "develop your brand" whether
that be personally or professionally to move you forward in your life.

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Leadership Performance and Entrepreneurial Development
Supporting Businesses In Being Viable and Sustainable
New York, NY • 212-777-0083
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

"In an entrepreneurial society individuals face a tremendous
challenge,  a challenge they need to exploit as an opportunity: the
need for continual  learning and relearning."
-Peter F. Drucker, The Essential Drucker

Team work is a choice, a strategic decision that one has to make ...
if not, it might be better to choose to not work as a team"
-Patrick Lencioni