[Fredslist] Computer back up is so important

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu May 28 17:49:45 EDT 2009

Is your data backed up properly? If your data is as important to you as mine
is to me I highly recommend Barry Monies from Computronix. He is handling
the back up for my two computers. And his team is awesome and right on the
money. His prices are very fair and his employees are top notch. Last week I
had a minor problem with my internet and I called his office at 8:45 Monday
morning. His people remotely accessed my computer and fixed the problem and
everything was working properly in less than ½ hour. No BS. His work is
guaranteed and I can sleep at night knowing my data is secure and
Computronix is only a phone call away. Whether you have one computer or 100
plus computers, I have heard from larger companies that use Computronix you
still get the same great service. Since they handle everything remotely,
there is no waiting and location is not an issue. Thank you Barry you are
better than Ambient!

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail