[Fredslist] Kudos to Sandi Busell

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu May 28 17:29:53 EDT 2009

I put a request on Gotham last week for help with a realtor question in
regard to an apartment my daughter is renting. Thanks to everyone for all of
your help. I especially want to thank Sandi Busell Esq. who emailed me with
some thought provoking questions that I hadn't thought about. Sandi was kind
enough to read the lease guarantee last Friday evening at home on a Holiday
weekend and was very helpful. She brought out some terrific points for me to
consider before signing and most of all helped me wade through the legalese.
If I had signed the guarantee before I heard from Sandi I would have been
guaranteeing both my daughter's half and her roommates half of the rent as
well as signing my life away on a guarantee that Sandi called draconian. If
you need a smart and knowledgeable attorney I highly recommend Sandi. Thanks
again Sandi. Your help was much appreciated. And the power of Gotham speaks
volumes.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail