[Fredslist] Great news

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon May 4 08:25:32 EDT 2009

Hi everyone.
At this year's golf outing we are pleased to announce that our MC will
be Stewie Stone. Stewie is a world class enterainer who has worked with
all the major stars. He has been the MC for the Fr airs Roasts and is
the opening act for Frankie Vali of the Four Seasons. So that makes 2
more reasons that you should attend this year's outing.
1. you will get a chance to enjoy a great entertainer.
2. You won't have to listen to Fred at the microphone.

Information for the outing is at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/who/newsDisplay.php?pId=31&START=&numRows=1&fromHome=1