[Fredslist] Birdland Sunday show that I'm involved in

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Sat Mar 21 14:05:01 EDT 2009

Hi Gothamites,

This Sunday (tomorrow) is a show I work on (behind the scenes).  The talent is terrific.  The emcee is great.  Scroll down and enjoy!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
917-374-8984

Scott Siegel's BROADWAY JUKEBOX
BROADWAY MUSIC! BROADWAY STARS!
YOU PICK THE SONGS!
Sunday, March 22 at 6:30 PM to 7:45 PM (doors open at 5 PM) at Birdland

"Broadway Jukebox is a great value for those who want to enjoy

some of the best talent of New York’s theatre and cabaret scenes."

-- Jena Tesse Fox, Broadwayworld.com

Starring (this week):

ROBERT CUCCIOLI (Tony Nominee, JEKYLL & HYDE)

CADY HUFFMAN (Tony Winner, THE PRODUCERS)

EMILY SKINNER (Tony Nominee, SIDE SHOW)

Musical Director: Tedd Firth, Director: Scott Coulter

Hosted by: Scott Siegel
[Creator of Broadway by the Year, Broadway Unplugged, The Nightlife Awards, etc.]

Broadway’s best are coming to sing the best of Broadway!

Music Charge: $25/$35 + $10 Minimum

Show Time: 6:30 PM (doors open at 5 PM)

at Birdland 315 West 44th Street

Reservations: 212-581-3080