[Fredslist] Guys, Ride The Circuit with Gotham LI Women on March 24, 2009

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Mar 20 11:02:52 EDT 2009

Guys, I'm Chairing this meeting..........

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 03/20/2009 11:02 AM -----

             "Michelle E.
             Espey"
             <mespey at moritthoc                                          To
             k.com>                    "'fredslist at gothamnetworking.com'"
             Sent by:                  <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
             fredslist-bounces                                          cc
             @gothamnetworking
             .com                                                  Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Ride The Circuit with
                                       Gotham LI Women on March 24, 2009
             03/20/2009 09:24
             AM

If you have the time and would like to join a fantastic group for a
breakfast, please let me know. Gotham LI Women is welcoming attendance by
Gotham members (who of course clear their conflicts through me).  Breakfast
will be served at 8:15 sharp at the Milleridge Inn.

Michelle E. Espey, Esq.
400 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: (516) 873-2000 w Fax: (516) 873-2010
Long Island w Manhattan
mespey at moritthock.com w www.moritthock.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This  email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto are
legally  privileged  and confidential information intended only for the use
of  the  individual  or entity named above.  If the reader of this email is
not  the  intended  recipient, you are hereby notified that any forwarding,
dissemination,   distribution   or   copying   of  this  email  and/or  its
attachments,  or  the  taking  of  any  action  in reliance on the contents
thereof  is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please  immediately  notify  the  sender  and  delete  the  email  and  any
attachments and destroy any tangible manifestation thereof.  Thank you.

U.S.  Treasury  Circular  230  Notice:  To the extent that there is any tax
advice  contained in this communication (including any attachments), it was
not  intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
(a)  avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code
or  by  any  other  applicable tax authority or (b) promoting, marketing or
recommending  to  another party any tax-related matter addressed herein. We
provide  this disclosure on all outbound e-mails from our practice group to
assure  compliance  with  new  standards of professional practice regarding
conformity  of  our  tax  advice  to  certain  requirements  as to form and
substance.