[Fredslist] New marketing workshop series

Mitch Tobol mt at tobolgroup.com
Fri Mar 20 10:07:31 EDT 2009

Starting April 1st, I'll be conducting an intensive workshop series
on marketing. Specifically to help businesses breath new life into
their programs and succeed even in these challenging times.

The program entitled:
Marketing in the 21st Century
isis once a week on Wednesday mornings from 8-10AM at Hofstra
University.
The cost is only $675 per person.

You'll learn:
The new dynamics of marketing
How to adapt to this new environment
Create programs that work

We'll actually troubleshoot and create in the workshops so each
person will have a clear direction and new ideas on how to get there.

If you would like to sign up please contact:
Judith Tyne @ 516-463.5285

If you need more info, contact me directly.

Mitch Tobol
Tobol Group, Inc.
516.767.8182

Intelligent marketing…profitable results