[Fredslist] Enjoy being the Executive on Campus at Baruch

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Tue Mar 17 16:42:10 EDT 2009

I just came back from speaking with Baruch students as part of their Executive on Campus program that Michael Appell recruited me for. I was asked to speak about corporate culture to a group of about 25 students along with another EOC, the CEO of Business Wire (not a Gotham member). It was a lot of fun, and the students are eager to learn all they can and do the right things, and they asked very good questions.

Though I had no ties to Baruch previously, I have participated at Baruch before on a pre-law panel and a networking session. I encourage you all when Mike Appell puts out his appeal, to donate a bit of your time. You will find it rewarding, and the students are so appreciative, as are the administrative staff. Gotham has gotten a good rep there. This is a very tough year for the students looking for jobs, and it's good to offer what help we can.

All best - Optimistically,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management for Law Firms" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com