[Fredslist] Come see my son's show on Thursday night

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Tue Mar 17 11:05:25 EDT 2009

My son Rob is an improv comedian whose show: "Broadway's Next Hit
Musical", performed this Thursday nite, is screamingly funny - they
create an improvised musical based on crazy song titles from the
audience - see below - in these economic times we all need a good
laugh and I guarantee you'll love this.
Bob Schiffmann
This Thursday, March 19th is your next chance to suggest a song that
could be instantly turned into a complete musical by the most
magically melodious cast in town: Kevin R. Free, Robert Z. Grant, Kobi
Libii, Deb Rabbai, Rob Schiffmann, Stefan Schick, Greg Triggs and
Christine Turner, and pianist Rick Hip-Flores in a two-act musical
created on the spot.

"Broadway's Next Hit Musical!"
7:30 p.m. Thursday March 19th, April, 2nd and 16th
at
The Broadway Comedy Club at 318 West 53rd Street (between 8 and 9
Avenues).

Admission is only $20 plus two drinks cash only, and reservations can
be made by calling 212.803.5433.Visit www.broadwaysnexthitmusical.com
for all the info. We are offering a two for one deal for the show on
the 19th only. When you make your reservation, make sure to mention
"two for one" to take advantage of this promotion.

So, come see the crowd-pleasing show that had a gay magazine
proclaiming "A fun, snappy night of comedy and music" and a
conservative tabloid declaring "A spontaneity, wit and inventiveness
that must be seen to be believed!" You suggest it, we sing it.

See you there!

The Cast of Broadway's Next Hit Musical

Bob Schiffmann
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.