[Fredslist] Promo: Reminder UK mail discounts

COMDARDW at aol.com COMDARDW at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 11:10:08 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites,

In case you missed our 10% discount promo on international mail to the
United Kingdom last Friday,

Here it is again:

COMDAR's postage rates for "FLAT" size mail to the  United Kingdom.

Up to:

3.5 oz     ---    $1.15
6.0 oz     ---     $1.40                3 - 8 day delivery service to the UK
8.0 oz     ---    $1.70
12.0 oz   ---    $1.95
16.0 oz   ---    $2.40

Take an additional 10% off of the above rates until April 30, 2009.

To qualify for the 10% discount you must use the code words:

" Gotham is Global"

Any Gotham referrals will receive the 10% discount as well.

Contact me for further details on this promo and other international  rates.

Douglas Bogle

COMDAR, Inc.
International and Domestic mail processing

203-576-1953
_comdardw at aol.com_ (mailto:comdardw at aol.com)

Gotham New Haven
steps!