[Fredslist] Ride up the River!

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Mon Mar 2 10:37:44 EST 2009

Dear Gotham -

Once more it's time to break eggs together.

Our next Hudson Valley Chapter networking breakfast will be this Thursday, March 5, at 8 a.m. at the I - 84 Diner in Fishkill, NY.  (Exit 12 off Interstate 84)
Please ride the circuit to our meeting, bring a guest or notify your clients, colleagues and friends in our area.

Of course you will let me know whether you can come or not, and who your guests are.

I look forward to seeing your shining morning faces.

Warmly,

Mike Landrum
Speaker's Coach, Writer

"Word of mouth begins with your own mouth."
www.CoachMike.com